What I love about myself is the fact that I can be organized to a good extent, so I try to keep my stuff, my room, my cupboards all clean.
Now, about my favourite person, that is to say my mother, even though I love everything about her, the best thing is that she keeps her head cool and impartial at all times, making her capable of making choices, which do not cross our minds under pressured or normal conditions. The ways we are correlated by this are:
- Whenever I get well out of even my own control in arranging my siblings’ stuff, she cools me down.
- Also that due to a systematic mind, she herself arranges all that stuff of mine which I don’t bother to touch.
- And another thing which I am proud to have similar to my mom’s yet not relatable to this post is that my cooking flavours are similar to her’s.. 🙂
Pause whatever you’re doing, and ask the person nearest you what they’re thinking about (call someone if you have to). Write a post based on it
The person nearest to me.. My sister is exactly sitting next to me right now, Solving her mathematical problems, and this is something she had been doing since morning, without bothering to move my glance from my notebook screen I ask her,”What are you thinking Yumna?” (She doesn’t ask me the reason to ask such a question because she hersrelf had already read the day’s prompt.) Her response was a glare of surprise and her exasperated-cum-sounding-obvious words were,”Which will be the next step in this question.” Hmmm… Now what do I write about it, things which comes in my mind are:
- I absolutely hate maths.
- Thank God I don’t have any typical math to do anymore as I am doing my Honours in Microbiology.
- The two of us are so different man..!
And as I am winding up this post she shouts, hurrayyyy.. I got it I got it, I am so stupidingly crazy..!! (She completed the thing she was after since 3 days. ;))